The eAssist Conservation software solution provides intuitive, web-based functionality for agencies and state government offices responsible for managing weatherization programs including the Department of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program (DOE WAP) and utility-funded programs. Users can efficiently input and track residences, measures, work orders and more, as well as output reports—reducing an agency’s workload considerably.
- Unlimited Inspection/Audit Database—manages inspectors, auditors and all reported data
- Unlimited Contractor Database—manages licenses, insurance, contracts and send automatically generated electronic notices
- Unlimited Job Database—manages resident information and contracts as well as automatically generate electronic forms
- Payment Recording—handles multiple funding sources
- Building Weatherization Reports (BWR)—generates monthly reports instantly with guided questions that prevent confusion and inaccuracy